Friday, December 30, 2011

Software Review: HyperCam2

 

 
Pros:
-Actually works!
I was looking for screen recorder softwares, and I downloaded CamStudio, and I hated it. I didn't even know how to use it, it was very difficult to use. but then I stumbled across Hypercam2, and I thought it was pretty good.

-Easy to use.
This is actually a pretty simple software. Its simplicity makes it easy to understand.

-Can select a part of the screen to capture.

Cons:
-When uploading records, video is low-quality
I made a tutorial, using Notepad to type the person watching the tutorial through the tutorial, but then when I uploaded it, it was awfully blurry, and for this, I removed a star.


Overall, this is a very good program, and if you're looking for a free, working screen recording software, then I would recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment